It’s the Herban Wisdom Facial Oil mini, a travel-friendly try-me size that comes with a $10 off promocode per package. Limit one bottle per order. While supplies last.
Herban Wisdom™ Facial Oil Mini
FITS ON 1 FL OZ AND 0.5 FL OZ BOTTLES
0.17 FL OZ $10.00 Sales Tax
Full Size 1FL OZ / ML, Mini Size 0.5 FL OZ / 15 ML
To Use: Warm a few oil drops between your palms then press onto your face, neck and chest. Apply alone or combined with moisturizer twice daily. For external use only. Do not ingest.
To Recycle: The paper carton, insert and shipping materials, the glass bottle and oil dropper, and the silicone rubber bulb are all readily recyclable. Thoroughly clean and dry these items and place into your recycling receptacle. The metal overshell screw-top cap is not readily recyclable. Place it in your landfill receptacle.
If you do not have reliable municipal recycling in your area (that would be the entire USA), we invite you to visit our Zero Waste program page for instructions on how to send your beauty packaging back to Humanist Beauty free of charge for proper breakdown and recycling by TerraCycle.
- 100% Naturally Derived Ingredients
- EWG Verified
- Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free
- Naturally Scented, No Artificial Fragrance
- Recyclable Packaging
Full-Spectrum Whole Hemp + Adaptogens
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Squalane (Vegan), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Melissa Officinalis (Camellia) Flower Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Cannabis Sativa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Full Spectrum CBD), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Prunus Avium (Cherry) Kernel Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut), Alaria Esculenta (Brown Algae) Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pseudozyma Epicola (Yeast)/Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil/Licorice Root Extract Ferment Extract Filtrate, Pseudozyma Epicola (Yeast)/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil/Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil/[Angelica Gigas (Korean Angelica)/Lithospermum Erythrorhizon (Gromwell)] Root Extract Ferment Extract Filtrate/Licorice Root Extract Ferment Extract Filtrate, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Tanacetum Annum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf/Twig Oil, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil.
Contains 83 mg CBD per bottle
<0.3% THC (non-psychoactive)
We’re meticulous about the quality and purity of the cannabinoids contained in this product as well as the accuracy of our claims. That’s why we triple-test every batch as follows:
- First, our cannabinoid supplier tests its material and provides a Certificate of Analysis from an independent third-party lab for every batch before purchase. It must meet our rigorous standards for cannabinoid potency and terpene expression as well as the absence of residual solvents, pesticides, heavy metals, mycotoxins and pesticides.
- Next, we send the received material for confirmatory testing at a separate third-party lab. Once a Certificate of Analysis is received meeting the same standards of cannabinoid potency and terpene expression as well as the absence of residual solvents, pesticides, heavy metals, mycotoxins and pesticides, the material is approved for production.
- After a formula is batched, a random sample is sent to yet another independent lab to confirm CBD and THC content. Once a Certificate of Analysis is received meeting or exceeding the CBD fill weight content criteria, the final formula is approved for packaging.
View all of the COAs for batches of this product here.