The thing about affirmations is you have to believe them…
They won’t help, and may even backfire, if you don’t truly believe the words you are saying to be absolutely true. Why is that?
Because the Law of Attraction doesn’t respond to your words.
It responds to your vibration. If you speak words while vibrating in fear, or doubt, or hopelessness, chances are you will attract unwanted manifestations without realizing it. On the other hand, if you know with the very fabric of your soul that your affirmations are the truth of the Universe, then you will call them towards you with inevitability.
Many humans pray, meditate, or dream from their hopes, wishes and fantasies rather than their beliefs. For example, they may say to themselves, “I hope I find someone to make me happy,” while they doubt their own ability to ever be happy. That vibration of skepticism serves to work against the very happiness being hoped for. Instead, by starting from a place of knowing and building upon it with steadfast affirmations, the practice of self-confidence and positive reinforcement will serve to activate a higher vibration, calling a matching vibration towards it.
So, if you want to become Superhuman, step into the practice of knowing that you already are Superhuman. It’s only a matter of time when the manifestations of your Superhumanity will unfold before you.
- I have everything I need, and I attract everything I need.
- The Universe is on my side.
- My body is an amazing healer.
- I accept myself exactly as I am, and I keep getting better.
- I love how I am becoming more fully me.
- I love how I get to create my life.
- I’m grateful for all the good in my world.
- I am worthy of everything I want in life.
- People like being around me.
- I’m the kind of person who is a great friend to others.
- I always speak up for myself and others.
- I am resilient in the face of challenges.
- I overcome my fears and love trying new things.
- I always prioritize my well-being.
- I take care of myself, mind, body, and spirit.
- I know I’ll always make the right decisions.
- I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
- My ideas are worth billions.
- Things just keep getting better and better.
- Everything always works out for me, everything goes my way.